Sleep Comfort Guarantee
We believe nothing beats a comfortable night’s sleep on a brand new Magniflex mattress. But we do understand that there are times when the mattress you decided on purchasing is just not right for you. This rarely happens, but if it does, Rileys’ Sleep Comfort Guarantee gives you another chance at selecting the right mattress.
Here’s how it works.
1. To qualify for this program, a mattress protector must be purchased on the same invoice as the mattress. The protector must be delivered and installed onto the mattress at the time the mattress is delivered.
2. Before deciding you chose the wrong mattress, we require that you sleep on your new mattress for 30 days. It can sometimes take a few weeks for our bodies to adjust to a new sleep surface. An initial level of discomfort doesn’t mean you have the wrong mattress.
3. If after 30 days you are still feeling discomfort, contact us to request an exchange. This request must be made within 45 days of purchase but not before the 30-day adjustment period concludes.
4. The new mattress purchase/exchange must be of equal or greater value than the original mattress purchase.
5. You will be required to pay any difference in cost between the new mattress and the originally selected mattress, plus any applicable disposal fee and/or delivery fee.
6. The disposal fee is 20% of the original mattress price.
7. Limit of one exchange per customer.
8. The mattress must be in sanitary and clean condition, law tags must be attached, be free of tears, burns and stains of any kind or we will be unable to honor an exchange request.
9. This guarantee applies to mattresses only.
10. All sales are final for the following items: special orders, as-is or floor models, discontinued or clearance merchandise, and adjustable beds, pillows, and protectors.
11. There will be no cash refunds.